Our mission at Brown Knowl is to grow as a community of faith where all people are welcomed. We seek to worship God, care for one another, serve the community, and help people grow in faith and understanding as we follow Jesus Christ.
The present chapel was built in 1913, however Methodists have been meeting and worshipping here since 1822, and the first chapel (Ebenezer) was built in 1836.
The Cheshire Hills provide a beautiful setting close to the Sandstone Trail, which encourages many walkers. We give a warm welcome to any visitors, and the church also provides a good setting for quiet days or groups to meet We are able to provide lunch on request.
We are part of the Cheshire South Methodist Circuit, and have good ecumenical links with our friends at Bickerton Parish Church.